Trust TruGreen Milwaukee Lawn Care Plans for a Better Lawn
In Milwaukee, you can do everything right—mow, water and fertilize your lawn—and still come up with a mess in the spring. The odds are stacked against homeowners, and that’s where our TruGreen Milwaukee lawn care experts come in.
TruGreen Milwaukee Lawn Care Services Are Built to ProtectThe lake effect from Lake Michigan combined with the long, dry winters wreak havoc on Milwaukee lawns. Our PhD-certified specialists are trained to get to the bottom of what’s causing your lawn damage and how to fix it. We start with a Healthy Lawn Analysis®,✦ which is where our team walks through your yard, taking soil samples and looking for signs of insects, weeds, weather damage and diseases.
Our findings help us build a better yard from the ground up so that you can enjoy the kind of green, healthy grass that creates both curb appeal and happy gatherings.
- pH balance. Our soil tests show if your soil is too acidic or alkaline. We use a lime amendment to make sure your grass is growing in the best environment.
- Fertilization. We scientifically craft a fertilizer for your lawn to replace any missing nutrients so your grass has what it needs to grow dense and healthy.
- Mosquito control. We can make your yard virtually mosquito-free within 24 hours to keep your loved ones safe from bites and diseases like West Nile Virus.
- Weed control. Our targeted weed killer gets rid of current weeds, and our pre-emergent application makes sure they don’t come back.
- Grub damage. Use our White Grub Prevention and Control Service to protect your lawn from these destructive insects—even before they turn into June Bugs.
- Lawn disease. Milwaukee lawns are susceptible to lawn diseases such as Snow Mold and Brown Patch. Let us prevent and cure them to keep your lawn healthy.
We’re proud to be a TruGreen 2018 Lawn Stars Award winner, raising and winning money for the Children of Fallen Patriots, an organization that provides college scholarships and educational counseling for children who have lost a parent in the line of duty.