TruGreen Orlando West Lawn Care Services
Keeping your lawn looking great in central Florida often requires more than just mowing and watering. The year-round hot sun and often torrential rains in this area create unique challenges for homeowners who want to maintain a great-looking yard.
Lawn Care Services and MaintenanceThankfully, TruGreen Orlando West lawn care services has you covered when it comes to lawn services and maintenance. Whether you want to prevent weeds, keep annoying insects away, or just keep your grass green and healthy during even the hottest weather, we offer services for you. Call us today to learn more about how we can keep your lawn and yard looking great, with services including:
- Healthy Lawn Analysis®.✦ Every service begins with a thorough analysis of your lawn to identify any issues and determine exactly what your grass needs for health. This includes a soil pH test, which looks for signs of disease and pests and identifies any weeds that may be present.
- Fertilization. Our lawn care professionals feed and fertilize your lawn using a science-based, precise combination of nutrients, guaranteeing healthy growth.✦ If your lawn shows signs of disease, such as bare or brown patches, we identify the issue and develop a treatment plan to cure the grass and get it healthy again.
- Weed management. Our weed-killing services keep your grass free of weeds, including Dandelions, Crabgrass and other invasive plants that prevent your grass from growing healthy. From applying pre-emergent weed killers before weeds appear to removing established weeds from your lawn, we keep your grass weed-free and looking beautiful.
- Aeration. Giving the roots of your grass adequate oxygen is vital to a green and healthy lawn. TruGreen Orlando West offers professional aeration and overseeding services, ensuring that your lawn stays thick and lush all year-round.
- Pest management. Beetle larvae (also known as grubs) can run havoc on your lawn by chewing grass roots below the surface. Our trained experts look for signs of grubs and use our targeted solutions to stop the infestation and keep them from coming back. We also offer our TruShieldSM Flea and Tick Control Plan, which eliminates common yard pests including fleas, ticks, chiggers, earwigs, ants and spiders. These pests not only are annoying but can also pose a significant health risk to your family and pets. Our pest control experts use safe and effective products to significantly reduce the number of these insects on your property, giving you peace of mind.
- Mosquito control. Central Florida is a hotbed for mosquitoes, and you’re likely concerned about Zika, West Nile Virus and other harmful diseases that are spread by these insects. With TruGreen Mosquito Defense treatment, you can spend time in your yard worry-free, thanks to the monthly targeted treatments that use specialized equipment and products to kill mosquitoes in the places they are most likely to be hiding. Our trained professionals make your yard virtually mosquito-free in less than 24 hours, making it safer and more comfortable for your family and pets.
Our service technicians visit every 4 to 6 weeks and offer ideas and advice for keeping your lawn healthy in between visits. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so call today.