Local York TruGreen Lawn Care Services
Southern Pennsylvania lawns can be particularly hard to care for thanks to the land’s mismatch of fertile soils, serpentine barrens and local watersheds. But there is one way to get around the problems that poor soil brings—turn to our TruGreen York lawn care experts to provide professional solutions for a healthy lawn.
Your First TruGreen York Lawn Care VisitYour lawn is different from every other lawn in York. In addition to having a unique soil makeup, your yard also receives different amounts of sunshine, shade, rain and nutrition. That’s why our PhD-certified experts perform a Healthy Lawn Analysis®✦ on our initial visit.
During this examination, we test the pH balance of your soil, look for lawn pests and diseases, identify any weeds growing in your yard, and isolate other issues preventing your yard from being as green and healthy as possible.
Picking a TruGreen York Lawn Care Service PlanAfter our inspection is complete, we take the results and use them to recommend the best lawn care plan based on your yard’s specific needs. Some of the most common services we recommend include:
- Soil fertilization. Every 4 to 6 weeks, our lawn care team will visit your property to fertilize your lawn with a custom blend meant to replenish any nutrients and balance your soil’s pH. If we need to make visits in between, we will—your satisfaction is 100% assured and backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee®.✦
- Weed control. From Dandelion to Crabgrass to Yellow Nutsedge, our targeted weed control methods kill off any existing weeds without damaging your lawn. To make sure that they don’t come back, we may also use pre-emergent applications.
- Lawn disease prevention. Our experts can identify common York County lawn diseases such as Brown Patch and Lawn Rust from signs like brown spots or orange mold and then create a plan to quickly cure your grass and prevent diseases from coming back.
- Pest control. The most notorious lawn pests in York are the larvae of the Japanese Beetle, more commonly known as White Grubs. They can quickly chew up and destroy a lawn before you can spot them. Our experts can help you get rid of them now and keep them gone with our Grub Prevention and Control Services.
- Aeration. For yards with compacted soil and drainage problems, or for lawns that are not getting enough air, water and nutrients, core aeration fixes those issues so that your lawn can grow greener and healthier.