Choosing the Right Lawn Services From TruGreen Lititz
Trying to maintain the perfect lawn can feel like a guessing game, especially in southern Pennsylvania, where watersheds meet serpentine barrens and some of the most fertile farmlands around. But there is one way to get around the problems inconsistent soil brings—choosing TruGreen Lititz lawn services.
What Lawn Services Does TruGreen Lititz Offer?Because your yard is different from every other yard out there, our PhD-certified experts perform a Healthy Lawn Analysis®✦ on our initial visit. During this inspection, we’ll check the pH balance of your soil, look for lawn pests and diseases, identify what types of weeds may be growing in your yard, and pinpoint any other issues that might prevent you from having the type of green, healthy lawn you deserve.
This research allows our TruGreen Lititz lawn service specialists to recommend the best lawn care plan for your yard’s specific needs. Some of our services include:
- Soil fertilization. To ensure your soil is as fertile as possible, we customize a fertilizer for your lawn and apply it every 4 to 6 weeks as needed. This helps to generate the proper pH balance for the type of grass in your yard, plus adds a healthy amount of nutrients so that they are available whenever your grass needs them to grow.
- Weed control. From Dandelion to Crabgrass to Yellow Nutsedge, we’ll get rid of any weeds that are growing in your yard with targeted weed killers and keep them away with our pre-emergent weed control applications.
- Lawn disease prevention. Our experts can identify common Lancaster County lawn diseases such as Rust and Brown Patch from signs like spots or mold and then create a plan to quickly cure your grass and prevent diseases from coming back.
- Pest control. The most common lawn-destroying insects in Lititz are White Grubs. Our experts can help you get rid of them now and keep them gone with our Grub Prevention and Control Services.
- Aeration. For yards with drainage issues, compacted soils or lawns that are not getting enough oxygen, aeration helps fix those problems so that your lawn can grow to its full potential.