Call TruGreen Allentown for Lawn Maintenance
Spending all of your free time trying to create curb appeal and a yard that the whole family can enjoy? That can go one of two ways—you can get frustrated wasting time and money, or you can call our TruGreen Allentown lawn maintenance experts to get the job done minus the headache.
TruGreen Allentown Lawn Maintenance PlansEastern Pennsylvania’s landscape and weather present a number of problems for homeowners looking for their dream yard. That’s why we treat each yard as a unique entity, each with its own set of obstacles based on location, amount of sunlight and shade, etc.
Our initial visit consists of a Healthy Lawn Analysis®,✦ which is where our TruExpertSM certified specialists walk through your yard, taking soil samples and looking for signs of insects, weeds and diseases. Poor soil is one of the biggest reasons grass doesn’t live up to expectations. By testing the pH balance of your soil, we can figure out if we need to add lime to make soil less acidic so your grass has a better foundation for growth.
Based on the results of our lawn analysis, we will suggest the TruGreen Allentown lawn maintenance plan that best fits your needs. This can include:
- Lawn fertilization. We customize a fertilizer specially formulated to replace the nutrients that are lacking or missing from your lawn, then come to apply it every 4 to 6 weeks as needed.
- Weed control. Common Allentown weeds like Dandelion, Poison Ivy and Crabgrass are no match for our targeted weed control. After we get rid of them, we make sure they don’t come back with a pre-emergent weed killer application.
- Lawn disease care. Whether you currently have an infection or are looking for ways to prevent a lawn disease from occurring or reoccurring, our team of experts can help you cure or prevent common Allentown lawn diseases like Red Thread, Leaf Spot, Fairy Ring and Snow Mold.
- Core aeration. Aeration is crucial for compacted soils or lawns that aren’t getting enough oxygen, water and nutrients to the grass’s roots.
- Insect control. Whether you’re looking to get rid of lawn-destroying insects like White Grubs or disease-carrying insects like mosquitoes and ticks, our TruGreen Allentown lawn maintenance plans create proven outdoor safety barriers for your lawn and loved ones.