Choosing the Right Jackson TruGreen Lawn Maintenance Services
No two yards are alike, especially along the Jackson Prairie Belt, where alkaline soil meets up with acidic soil to create distinct trees, plants, weeds and types of grass—even in the same neighborhood. That’s why all of our Jackson TruGreen lawn maintenance services are 100% customized to fit your yard’s needs and why our first visit consists of one of the most thorough lawn inspections in the industry: the Healthy Lawn Analysis®.✦
How Does TruGreen Jackson Lawn Maintenance Work?During our Healthy Lawn Analysis, our PhD-certified experts test the pH balance of your soil, check for lawn pests and diseases, identify what types of weeds may be growing in your yard, and look for any other issues that might prevent you from having the type of green, healthy lawn you deserve.
Based on the results, our experts will recommend one of our lawn care plans that speak to your yard’s specific needs. Some of our more popular services include:
- Soil fertilization. Fertile soil means having the right pH balance for the type of grass in your yard, plus a healthy amount of nutrients available whenever your grass needs them to grow. We’ll optimize your soil with our customized fertilization applications every 4 to 6 weeks as needed.
- Weed control. From Alligatorweed to Crabgrass, we’ll get rid of whatever unwanted plants are growing in your yard with targeted weed killers and keep them away with our pre-emergent weed control applications.
- Lawn disease prevention. Our experts can identify common Mississippi lawn diseases such as Fairy Ring, Dollar Spot and Brown Patch from signs like spots or mold and then create a plan to quickly cure your grass and prevent diseases from coming back.
- Mosquito Defense. TruGreen Mosquito Defense can turn your yard into a virtually mosquito-free zone within 24 hours, giving your loved ones peace of mind as well as protection from diseases like West Nile Virus and Zika—backed by our Mosquito-Free Guarantee✧✦
- Pest control. Mississippi has a giant pest problem, with the most common lawn-destroying insects being fall Armyworms, Mole Crickets, Cutworms and White Grubs. Our experts can help you get rid of them now and keep them gone with our Grub Prevention and Control Services.
TruGreen Jackson is the proud recipient of the TruGreen 2017 Lawn Stars Award, raising and winning money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.