Trust TruGreen Lexington for Lawn Service
Even in the Bluegrass State, grass doesn’t always grow the way you want it to, no matter how hard you work on it. That’s why our TruGreen Lexington lawn service professionals are trained to get your yard back on track for thick, green growth in no time at all.
How Lawn Service From TruGreen Lexington WorksWith a wide-variety of weed, insect and basic soil health care services offered, there’s nothing that our Lexington TruGreen lawn services won’t cover. In order to get to the root of your yard’s problems, our first visit consists of a Healthy Lawn Analysis®.✦ This deep dive into your grass and soil lets us know exactly what we’re dealing with. From there, our PhD-certified specialists create a plan to scientifically:
- Fertilize your soil. Whether you need lime or other nutrients added to your soil, our TruGreen Lexington lawn service experts visit every 4 to 6 weeks to make sure your yard gets exactly what it needs, exactly when it needs it.
- Get rid of any weeds. From Crabgrass to Dandelions, whatever weeds are growing in your yard, we’ll get rid of them with targeted weed killers and keep them away with our pre-emergent weed control applications.
- Protect your trees and shrubs. If you have landscaping that you wish to protect, we offer a tree and shrub service to help eliminate any pests and diseases present—and make sure they don’t come back.
- Kill lawn-destroying insects. In addition to getting rid of any of the less-common lawn pests eating your grass, our White Grub prevention and control service tackles the biggest problem found in Lexington lawns.
- Keep your yard pest-free. To help make your yard safer and more enjoyable for your loved ones, our TruGreen Mosquito Defense is backed by our Mosquito-Free Guarantee<sup>✧<sup> and eliminates mosquitoes within 24 hours. For other pests, we offer a TruShieldSM Lawn Pest Control Service to kill fleas, ticks, chiggers, earwigs, ants and spiders.
- Aerate your yard. For compacted soils or lawns that are not getting enough oxygen, our TruComplete® and TruSignature® lawn care plans both include annual aeration services. Aeration helps the roots of your grass get more nutrients, water and oxygen—while alleviating compacted soil—so that your lawn can grow to its full potential.