Choosing the Right TruGreen Montgomery Lawn Services
No two yards are alike, especially in Montgomery, where Black Belt soil mixes with thunderstorm runoff to create a unique landscape that makes growing a healthy lawn feel nearly impossible. But there is one way to get around the lawn disease and insect problems the muggy weather brings—going with TruGreen Montgomery lawn services.
What Lawn Services Does TruGreen Montgomery Offer?Because your yard is unique, our PhD-certified experts perform a Healthy Lawn Analysis®✦ on our initial visit. During this inspection, we’ll test the pH balance of your soil, check for lawn pests and diseases, identify what types of weeds may be growing in your yard, and look for any other issues that might prevent you from having the type of green, healthy lawn you deserve.
Based on what we find, our TruGreen Montgomery lawn service professionals will recommend one of our popular lawn care plans centered on your yard’s specific needs. Some of our services include:
- Soil fertilization. Fertile soil means having the right pH balance for the type of grass in your yard, plus a healthy amount of nutrients available whenever your grass needs them to grow. We’ll optimize your soil with our customized fertilization applications every 4 to 6 weeks as needed.
- Weed control. From Thistle to Crabgrass, whatever weeds are growing in your yard, we’ll get rid of them with targeted weed killers and keep them away with our pre-emergent weed control applications.
- Lawn disease prevention. Our experts can identify common Montgomery lawn diseases such as Red Thread, Dollar Spot and Brown Patch from signs like spots or mold and then create a plan to quickly cure your grass and prevent diseases from coming back.
- Mosquito Defense. TruGreen Mosquito Defense can turn your yard into a virtually mosquito-free zone within 24 hours, giving your loved ones peace of mind as well as protection from diseases like West Nile Virus and Zika.
- Pest control. Alabama has a year-round lawn pest problem, with the most common lawn-destroying insects being fall Armyworms, Mole Crickets, Cutworms and White Grubs. Our experts can help you get rid of them now and keep them gone with our Grub Prevention and Control Services.
- Aeration. For compacted soils or lawns that are not getting enough oxygen, aeration helps fix those problems so that your lawn can grow to its full potential.