With the ever-changing news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), TruGreen remains committed to the health and well-being of our customers, our associates and the community. We wanted to share updated information about how our team is working to ensure your services are handled both safely and appropriately.
We are taking our guidance from leading health organizations to ensure we are operating safely and in compliance with public health regulations.
As a company rooted in scientific expertise, TruGreen and our associates are following recommended workplace strategies outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local authorities. These include:
- Daily health screenings and temperature checks for all associates
- Enhanced sanitizing and cleaning protocols within trucks and local facilities
- Required face coverings
- The practice of safe social distancing of at least six feet.
Most specialists work alone in the field, and branches use staggered start schedules to reduce the number of specialists starting or completing their day at the same time. And, where possible, we have identified work-from-home opportunities.
Please know we have adjusted our business practices with the safety of our associates and customers in mind.
We have procedures in place to minimize contact with customers and to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19 while limiting any interruption in service.
We are more conscious than ever of the role safety plays in our interactions with each other and our customers. Our services are essentially “contact-free”, but we have implemented additional precautions allowing specialists to put their expertise to work without in-person contact with customers. Here is what you can expect when we visit your property:
- Customers will receive a phone call or other pre-service notification informing them the specialist is on the way. This will take the place of our usual door knocking upon arrival.
- Specialists have been provided with face coverings and are trained to practice social distancing of at least six feet should a customer choose to come outside while services are being performed.
- A post-service summary will be left at the front door.
We are encouraging the use of our digital tools to manage lawn care.
Our commitment to our customers remains the same. Customer service associates are available to answer your questions and address any concerns about your services. You can access your account online by visiting trugreen.com or using the TruGreen app. There you will be able to view service details, your next target service date and submit questions.
While it seems every day brings about change, safely caring for your lawn remains our priority. Thank you for being a loyal TruGreen customer and, above all, we hope you and those close to you remain safe during this time.