Achieving a healthy and lush lawn you can love takes a lawn care company that sticks around for as long as necessary to get results. For over forty years, TruGreen® has been committed to helping homeowners in North America do just that, and it shows. After all, what started as a small company in 1973 is now America's #1 lawn care company, all thanks to one simple principle: TruGreen® loves lawns.
Achieving a healthy and lush lawn you can love takes a lawn care company that sticks around for as long as necessary to get results. For over forty years, TruGreen® has been committed to helping homeowners in North America do just that, and it shows. After all, what started as a small company in 1973 is now America’s #1 lawn care company, all thanks to one simple principle: TruGreen loves lawns.
Four decades of lawn love
Founded in Troy, Michigan and currently headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, TruGreen's focus is on providing science-based solutions for your lawn care needs. With customized lawn care solutions developed by PhD-certified agronomists, TruGreen gives homeowners the kind of lawn maintenance help that will increase the health and look of their lawn, no matter what time of year it is.
From its humble beginnings in Michigan to its current widespread reach across North America and Canada, TruGreen has spent over four decades ensuring customer satisfaction through a lawn care approach that is effective, innovative and responsible.
- Using only tested and EPA-registered products to fertilize and treat your lawn, TruGreen services help you achieve a lawn you'll love safely, efficiently and consistently.
- TruGreen prides itself in training and licensing PhD-certified specialists who are not only fully knowledgeable about all things lawn care, but who also stay ahead of the curve through continuous training throughout their tenure at the company.
- A company focused on customer satisfaction, TruGreen strives to educate its customers in order to help them achieve a lawn that they will love. This includes: giving customers an overview of the condition of their lawn through the Healthy Lawn Analysis®; ensuring customer satisfaction with the Healthy Lawn Guarantee®; and educating customers on proper mowing and watering techniques so they can be an active participant in achieving a lawn they love.
The importance of a healthy lawn
Why do TruGreen services center on the science of lawn care? Because TruGreen understands that a healthy lawn contributes to a healthy environment and healthy living.
- Healthy lawns are good for the environment. Properly-maintained, healthy lawns contribute to the following, among other things: Erosion control and runoff prevention, water and air purification, climate control and energy conservation, oxygen regeneration and even carbon sequestration.
- Healthy lawns are good for your family. Beautiful, healthy green space provides ideal recreational space, stress reduction, and increased health and physical activity.
TruGreen's number one goal is helping you create the best green space for your home and family that you can have. Achieving a lawn you love requires the expertise of veterans in the business. Don't delay. Call TruGreen today at 866.688.6722 or visit them on the web at TruGreen.com to get started. You can also check out their social communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest.