TruGreen controls mosquitoes before they show up to your party.
July 16, 2018
So, you’re moving into a new home – how exciting! We know the first thing you’re going to want to do after all of your boxes have been unpacked is throw a housewarming party to show off your new abode. Luckily, we’ve got a handy planning checklist for making that party a success.
Housewarming Party Checklist:
Here’s a handy checklist to help you keep track of your housewarming party planning!
- Determine a date and time – after you’ve done your unpacking and feel settled
- Feeling crazy? Choose an exciting theme for your party!
- Plan your guest list and send invitations or invite people over the phone
- Plan the food and drinks – make sure you have enough for all of your guests
- Be certain to provide good directions to people who haven’t been to your house before
- Weather-permitting, plan to have a few outdoor games like cornhole or ladderball and make sure the outdoor pests are taken care of!
- ENJOY celebrating your new home with friends and family
Check Your Guest List!
Housewarming parties are fun, mosquitoes are not. Aside from the fact that they are annoying – mosquitoes can pose other problems that can ruin how you #LiveLifeOutside.
Here’s what you need to know about these uninvited party guests:
As you can see, this party guest is less than ideal. Mosquitoes can show up and wreak havoc on any get together you are planning to have in your new home. As a new homeowner, the best thing you can do is be prepared.
Apply After You Buy!
Protect your celebration from those blood-sucking pests by preparing in advance with TruGreen Mosquito Defense.
Monthly applications of this mosquito control formula will eliminate mosquitoes in your yard within 24 hours of the first application, which gives you peace of mind and the freedom to party all year long!
TruGreen, Mosquito Control