September 19, 2014
TruGreen company values
At TruGreen, we understand that the job market is competitive. That is why we seek unique individuals who are passionate about our company culture and eager to learn as much as possible, so they can provide the service our customers deserve. Serving over 1.7 million customers, we at TruGreen believe that hiring individuals who hold the same values that are important to us as a company is our key to success.
working for TruGreen
For those looking for TruGreen jobs in one of our 200-plus locations across North America, there are many advantages to becoming a member of TruGreen family. What will you enjoy as a TruGreen employee?
- Competitive pay, with distinctions for individual performance.
- Excellent health benefits package that includes medical and prescription plan coverage, dental and vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, life insurance and much more.
- A robust savings and retirement package that helps you plan for your and your family's future. The plan includes a 401(k) plan with employer contributions, automatic enrollment at 3 percent and increases by one percent each year, up to 10 years.
- Development, educational and training programs that allow you have the latest training and information, so you can do the very best job you can for your employees.
- The TruGreen Life Management Program, designed to help employees with the stresses and challenges that life sometimes throws us.
- Leave of absence policies that allow you to take care of life while maintaining job security.
- Community programs and grants that contribute to your community.
Most importantly, by becoming a part of the TruGreen family, you have a chance to grow with a company that values its employees. Call TruGreen today at 866.688.6722 or visit them on the web at jobs.TruGreen.com to check out the latest job listings and to find out how you can be a part of our family. And be sure to check out our social communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest.