May 1, 2013
We all would love to look at our lawns and think of them as simply extraordinary. But let's face it: between unpredictable weather, unwelcome lawn damaging insects and a less-than-vibrant appearance, your lawn may be feeling a little lackluster. The fact is, your lawn and landscape need ongoing attention to stay healthy—and that level of care can be achieved only through a scientifically tailored approach to address its specific needs. What better way to approach lawn care than with experts who use a scientific approach to help your lawn achieve its fullest potential?
TruGreen, Lawn Care
the science of loving your lawn
Everyone's lawn is different. That is why at TruGreen®, science-based solutions are the key to achieving a healthy, green turf that is open to receiving nutrients, moisture and air. TruGreen has comprehensive lawn care plans that are tailored to meet your lawn's needs based on the science of how it lives and thrives. Behind every lawn care plan offered by TruGreen is more than 35 years of experience and service including:
- PhD-certified specialists who are prepared to evaluate your lawn and tailor science-based solutions to meet your lawn’s unique needs throughout every season of the year.
- A Healthy Lawn Analysis® to evaluate your climate, soil condition, grass type and lawn usage to determine your lawn’s specific needs.
- Agronomic experts that stay attuned to the conditions in your region and design services for your area based on local lawn threats and needs.
- A Healthy Lawn Guarantee® that says TruGreen will gladly visit your property as often as needed to make any necessary adjustments and to ensure your satisfaction.
Here's the best part: with TruGreen, there is no guesswork when it comes to getting the best lawn care advice. TruGreen specialists go through a rigorous training program that requires annual recertification and that ensures they develop and maintain the expertise needed to deliver superior lawn and landscape results. They also have a thorough understanding of advanced lawn care techniques, products and equipment.
TruGreen lawn care plans
Every TruGreen lawn care plan provides lawn care services and lawn care tips that will help your lawn thrive. The services of each plan are performed at key agronomic stages throughout the year to yield optimal lawn results. After a certified specialist conducts a Healthy Lawn Analysis® to determine the specific needs of your lawn, one of the following lawn care plans will be recommended:
- TruMaintenanceSM Lawn Plan. If you want the essentials to promote a healthy, weed-free lawn, this is the plan you want. Slow-release fertilizer stimulates the growth, density and deep green color of your turf while pre-emergent and targeted weed control provides year-round protection from a variety of annual and broadleaf weeds.
- TruHealthSM Lawn Plan. This advanced plan provides protection, essential nutrients and balanced soil to promote a lush, healthy, green lawn. This plan is the same as the TruMaintenanceSM Lawn Plan, with the addition of soil amendment to maintain a rich, healthy soil base and to maximize the effectiveness of your plan.
- TruCompleteSM Lawn Plan. This comprehensive plan provides essential nutrients, protection, organic soil amendments and lawn aeration to promote the greenest, healthiest lawn possible. This plan includes everything offered in the TruHealth Plan, plus Revive organic soil amendments to improve root-zone moisture and soil drainage, and aeration is built in to make your lawn thicker.
- TruNatural® Lawn Plan. This all-natural lawn plan consists of 100% natural fertilizer that encourages natural growth and gradually improves lawn density. Rather than using traditional weed killers, growing turf the natural way crowds out the weeds and keeps them from growing. Still, if a TruNatural customer requests a hand-detailed weed application, TruGreen will provide it at no additional charge. This is 100% natural lawn care with minimal environmental impact.
the Healthy Lawn Guarantee®
TruGreen's value doesn't stop with a tailored plan for your lawn. Each lawn care plan is backed by the TruGreen Healthy Lawn Guarantee®, which says that a specialist will come out to your home as many times as necessary while your plan is in place to ensure your satisfaction. Trust TruGreen to help you take your lawn from ordinary to extraordinary. Call TruGreen at 866.688.6722 to sign up for a lawn care plan today, or visit the website at TruGreen.com to learn more about their lawn care services.