December 7, 2016
Just like your clothing and hairstyle is a unique reflection of you, a great-looking lawn is a reflection of the person caring for it. To get a lawn that is the talk of the block, it takes hard work and knowledge. Thankfully, some of that knowledge can just be knowing which lawn care services can best get you get a lawn you love.
Achieving a healthy, green lawn that you love takes patience, ongoing care, and the knowledgeable hands of certified specialists who understand the science behind the best lawn care. And that doesn’t mean for basic maintenance like mowing and edging, we’re talking about the specific lawn care services that can help you live life outside to the fullest.
What a Robust Lawn Care Service Plan Can Deliver
The best lawn care service will lead you to enjoy more than just a nice yard. Though it’s the goal, there are other benefits to choosing a lawn care service. They include:
- A healthy lawn. Healthy trees, plants, and shrubs contribute to a healthy environment and maintain air quality around your home by absorbing air pollutants like carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and smog.
- Time saved. Sure, you could try to DIY some services, but you’d spend way more time researching the problem, researching the solution, driving to your local store, renting or buying the necessary equipment, performing the task, and then returning whatever you rented! By hiring a routine service, you know that exactly what needs to be done, will get done, without your time wasted. Use that extra time to play a game outdoors with your family on the great, healthy lawn!
- Seasonal knowledge. Do you know when crabgrass seed germinates? Do you know when you should fertilize? Do you know how to test your soil or apply lime? If you call TruGreen®, you don’t have to. Your agronomist will arrive with all the knowledge of what your lawn needs season to season.
- Money savings. In addition to the money saved by a potential DIY disaster, protecting and enhancing your grass, trees, and shrubs helps your pocketbook because it can increase your property value. Healthy, mature trees shading your home can also help cut your energy costs significantly.
- Ongoing attention. Your lawn and landscape need ongoing attention to stay healthy. The best lawn care service will remove the guesswork out of lawn care and ensure your lawn gets exactly what it needs at exactly the right time. You may know the basics, but your TruGreen® specialist will know what to anticipate seasonally and how to fix any problems that may arise.
- Guaranteed results. The right help at the right time can bring out your lawn’s full potential. A professional lawn care company, like TruGreen®, can ensure that your lawn is getting exactly what it needs at key stages throughout the year. Our guarantee means that if you’re not happy, we’ll gladly visit your property as often as needed between scheduled visits to make any necessary adjustments to ensure your satisfaction.
Ongoing lawn care services that are tailored to meet the specific needs of your lawn will result in a lawn you can truly love. More importantly, it will enable you to treat your lawn as you treat yourself—with personalized care.
TruGreen: Personalized Lawn Care Services
The experts at TruGreen understand how important it is for your lawn care service company to know that your lawn is as individual as you are, and they treat it as such. The TruExpertSM certified specialists have a thorough understanding of advanced lawn care techniques, products, and equipment to service your lawn with scientific precision and expertise. The TruGreen TruExpert Certification Program requires annual recertification to ensure that specialists develop and maintain the expertise to deliver superior lawn and landscape services.
TruGreen Lawn Plans include:
- TruMaintenance® Lawn Plan – Covers the essentials to promote a healthy, weed-free lawn. Slow-release fertilizer stimulates the growth, density and deep-green color of your turf, while pre-emergent and targeted weed control delivers year-round protection from a variety of weeds.
- TruHealth® Lawn Plan – Provides protection, essential nutrients, and balanced soil to promote a lush, healthy, green lawn. In addition to the slow-release fertilizer technique mentioned above, this plan also includes either targeted insect control or a soil pH amendment (depending on location), built-in to maintain a rich, healthy soil base and maximize the effectiveness of your plan. These services are performed at key agronomic stages throughout the year to yield more than satisfactory lawn results.
- TruComplete® Lawn Plan – Provides essential nutrients, protection, soil amendments, and lawn aeration to promote the greenest, healthiest lawn possible. In addition to the slow release fertilizer technique, this plan also includes either targeted insect control or a soil pH amendment to improve root-zone moisture and soil drainage, and aeration is built in to make your lawn thicker.
- TruSignature® Lawn Plan – This must-have plan will help protect your most valuable outdoor investment. As our most comprehensive plan, this plan includes everything that TruComplete offers, plus a plan for your trees and shrubs. Our Tree and Shrub Plan includes root zone fertilization, insect and disease control, horticultural oil, targeted trunk injection, and winter protection for the healthiest lawn, trees, and shrubs.
With the purchase of any TruGreen® plan, you receive a Healthy Lawn Analysis®, which evaluates your climate, soil condition, grass type, and lawn usage to determine your lawn’s specific needs. With that information your TruGreen certified specialist then further tailors a plan and help you live more life outside.
lawn care, lawn service, healthy grass, season lawn care, lawn maintenance
Give your lawn the gift of science-based green lawn care solutions. Call TruGreen today at 866.688.6722 or visit TruGreen.com for more information.