on April 30, 2013 by TruGreen
Just like your clothing and hairstyle is a unique reflection of you, a great-looking lawn is a reflection of the person caring for it. And in order to have a lawn that you can really showcase... well, you know, it takes work. This includes knowing what the best lawn care services are to help you achieve a lawn you love.
Here's the thing: achieving a healthy, green lawn that you will love takes patience, ongoing care and the knowledgeable hands of certified specialists who understand the science behind the best lawn care. I'm not talking about the basic maintenance of mowing and edging, either. I'm talking about the specific lawn care services that achieve results you can see, feel and experience over time.
what a robust lawn care service plan can deliver
Everything from fertilizing your lawn to lawn overseeding and lawn aeration is more than just a step toward a lawn you can be proud of. The best lawn care service will lead you to enjoy:
- A healthy lawn. Healthy trees, plants and shrubs contribute to a healthy environment and maintain air quality around your home by absorbing air pollutants like carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and smog.
- Money savings. Protecting and enhancing your grass, trees, and shrubs helps your pocketbook because it can increase your property value. Healthy, mature trees shading your home can also help cut your energy costs significantly.
- Ongoing attention. Your lawn and landscape need ongoing attention to stay healthy. The best lawn care service will remove the guesswork out of lawn care and ensure your lawn gets exactly what it needs at exactly the right time.
- Guaranteed results. The right help at the right time can bring out your lawn’s full potential. A professional lawn care company, like TruGreen®, can ensure that your lawn is getting exactly what it needs at key stages throughout the year.
Ongoing lawn care services that are tailored to meet the specific needs of your lawn will result in a lawn you can truly love. More importantly, it will enable you to treat your lawn as you treat yourself—with personalized care.
TruGreen: personalized lawn care services
The experts at TruGreen understand how important it is for your lawn care service company to know that your lawn is as individual as you are, and they treat it as such. The TruExpertSM certified specialists have a thorough understanding of advanced lawn care techniques, products and equipment to service your lawn with scientific precision and expertise. The TruGreen TruExpert Certification Program requires annual recertification to ensure that specialists develop and maintain the expertise to deliver superior lawn and landscape services.
TruGreen Lawn Plans include:
- TruMaintenanceSM Lawn Plan – Covers the essentials to promote a healthy, weed-free lawn. Slow-release fertilizer stimulates the growth, density and deep-green color of your turf, while pre-emergent and targeted weed control delivers year-round protection from a variety of weeds.
- TruHealthSM Lawn Plan – Provides protection, essential nutrients and balanced soil to promote a lush, healthy, green lawn. In addition to the slow-release fertilizer technique mentioned above, this plan also includes soil amendment, built-in to maintain a rich, healthy soil base and maximize the effectiveness of your plan. These services are performed at key agronomic stages throughout the year to yield more than satisfactory lawn results.
- TruCompleteSM Lawn Plan – Provides essential nutrients, protection, organic soil amendments and lawn aeration to promote the greenest, healthiest lawn possible. In addition to the slow release fertilizer technique, this plan also includes Revive organic soil amendments to improve root-zone moisture and soil drainage, and aeration is built in to make your lawn thicker.
- TruNatural® Lawn Plan – Uses 100% natural fertilizer that encourages healthy grass growth and gradually thickens your lawn to help crowd out weeds. Plus, as a TruNatural customer, if you request an additional, hand-detailed weed application using conventional products to control broadleaf weeds, TruGreen will provide it at no additional charge.
All TruGreen lawn plans are backed by the Healthy Lawn Guarantee®, which states that a TruGreen certified specialist will gladly visit your property as often as needed to make any necessary adjustments to ensure your satisfaction. And with the purchase of any plan, you receive a Healthy Lawn Analysis®, which evaluates your climate, soil condition, grass type and lawn usage to determine your lawn’s specific needs. With that information your TruGreen certified specialist then further tailors a plan that is right for you.
Give your lawn the gift of science-based green lawn care solutions. Call TruGreen today at 866.688.6722 or visit TruGreen.com for more information.